Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

My Confession of Faith


This is not an apologetic of any type

Of the nature of a formal defense or justification

Of something such as a theory or religious doctrine

A person’s faith does not have to be defended for anyone

I believe in all things

I hope in all things

I especially believe in unconditional love

I believe in God

I believe in The Word of God

I believe in all religious documents

I believe in predestination and free will

I believe in destiny and fate

I believe in choice

I believe in miracles

I believe in doubt

I believe things others don’t

I believe in perfection and imperfection

I believe in well-being and sickness

I believe in euphoria and pain

I believe in so much more

I believe in all things given to man


It's my choice! 

No comments: