Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

November 30, 2016


The Most Wonderful Surprise Birthday Party Ever!!

Tremendous thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday!! 

Only God knows how much I appreciated the warm wishes!

The epitome of my birthday celebration was the surprise birthday party given to me

By Sam and Jake, my primary friends in Tempe

With Alexandra and Benny, Kim and Jay, Richard and Carluh!! 

The very first surprise Birthday party of my life 

And I am still totally elated, flabbergasted and grateful

For the love and respect that was shown to me.

The party and the decorations of their apartment were totally perfect in every aspect. 

They tell me that the party was three weeks in the making!!


I am still speechless!!

After all these years, A surprise birthday party!!!!!

No comments: