Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Alone-ness


I am alone

You are alone

We are alone

When I traveled down the birth canal, I came alone

And quite certain that the canal of death is the same, alone

Pure Individuality

But surrounded by other people

In a diverse array of bondings

Yet alone!

Sometimes, realized in a large party where I did not know anyone

Or in a new city

I had moments when I felt alone in this life

However, if one likes the story of Adam and Eve

We have a partner somewhere in this world

The better half?

Many have never found their better half

I theorize that the better half is meant to be there for life

Good times, Bad times

Always recognizing the uniqueness, individuality, and oneness of the mate

Unless true ignorance and stupidity destroy the relationship

Those special moments when one is surrounded by feelings of “aloneness”

This is the absolutely perfect time to respond to Socrates


“An unexamined life is a life not worth living” 

No comments: