Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Amid All of the Controversy,...


I am so happy for her in this tremendous and great achievement!!
It took a lot of hard work!!



Mama June
WETV
5
Mama June has finally revealed the results of her 300lb weight loss

Unveiling her brands new look at a photo shot, June posed confidentially in a pale pink dress while her family proudly watched.
She told cameras: “It makes me feel really good to show other people this is what I’ve always thought of myself and that my inside hadn’t changed, like my giving and outgoing and loving personality that was there when I was there.
“It’s just a little bit more out there.”

Mama June
WETV
5
The reality star had a gastric band fitted to lose almost half her body weight
Mama June
GETTY IMAGES
5
She was inspired to slim down after her ex-husband invited her to his wedding

The reality star has lost almost half her body weight in a “revenge diet” after receiving an invite to her ex-husband Sugar Bear’s wedding to Jennifer, but the journey to health hasn’t been drama-free

No comments: