Pages

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Motives, Part 2



Let No Man Write My Epitaph

“Let no man write my epitaph; 

For as no man who knows my motives dare now vindicate them,

Let not prejudice or ignorance asperse them. Let them rest in ...”

What is the legacy that you are building?

What is the legacy that you are leaving behind?

How will you be remembered?

Does it even matter?

Of course it does

It’s pure education

Let no man write my epitaph

Will the memories of you be

Wonderful, devastating or none at all

Some never think about such things

Others wait until their deathbed

To tell the truth about something and confessions

It is at least a moral acknowledgement

Of the truth

To ask for forgiveness is

Perhaps, the greatest of all human behaviors

Let no man write my epitaph

No comments: