Pages

Friday, May 5, 2017

Second Chances in Life





And Living Each Day to the Fullest

I live each day to the fullest

I have had at least three or four chances at life

I could have been dead many times, since the age of three

Once in a coma twenty years ago, not expecting to make it

And I am still here

Once three guns pointed at my head robbing me

Just to mention a few

It was not my time

I am greatly blessed of God

I have internalized all of these life adventures

And am grateful for each day of life

To maximize the good in life and this world, being eternally grateful

I came in contact with Supreme Being at about the age of four

We have had a marvelous journey

Hebrews 9:27King James Version (KJV)

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment

My time is coming, as is everyone else’s

But having had such death defying experiences

With God

I understand why it is so important to live each day fully!!

Tomorrow is  not promised

This earthly world imposes the planning of the future on us

Some of us are slaves to this conundrum and balance

And don't enjoy the fuller beauty of life

Many have saved for retirement, denying themselves of current pleaures

Retired and died the next day

Just think

All the things they could have done, if not planning diehardly for the future

Tomorrow is a possibility, but not assured

Prudence of time is the moral virtue that I am sharing in this story

No comments: