Pages

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

God Does Answer Prayer.......



For those that believe 

Believing, waiting patiently and yet believing!

I prayed for a decision to stay in Lima or to move on

It has been if Lima has had some kind of hold on me

I have been here for three months after “an intended” one month stay

It’s a place where you settle, but not necessarily be happy

How often have we all, settled for something less?

Xenophobia is a major problem here in Peru

Especially, for someone who loves people

This is not a challenge that I feel I need to take on

And yet, after three years of backpacking in Latin America

Lima, Peru has been the most productive for me

And I really would like to settle in a Latin American city

And get a dog!!!

I trust God, completely, more than any human family or friend

For oh so many reasons!

I have been going through an agonizing, pensive, soul searching

Moment in my life

Believing, waiting patiently and yet believing!

God, OFTEN, answers prayers in

The strangest of ways

And yet within our belief system

As I was looking for an intellectual response

My answer came in the form of weather

Lima is entering winter for six months, yes six months

It has already begun to be cold and no sun

I AM OUT OF HERE!!!!!

I AM NOT INTO COLD WEATHER AT ALL!!!!

Colombia or Mexico, here I come!!!

Sun and warm weather


Thank you God

Answering prayer in such a natural and comforting way

No comments: