Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Be Careful For “What” You Wish



Be Careful of Childhood Dreams

What You “Wish For”

Peru, a childhood dream came true

I have no idea where this dream came from

As a child

Peru just sounded so regal

I never researched much about it in my lifetime

But, for things you dream to do in life, research means less

You're going to do it, anyway

What a disappointment my childhood dream

Peru is xenophobic and expensive

Deeply Catholic, to love everyone!?!

I love people all people

Xenophobia is against my very fiber

For many reasons, mostly spiritual

Yet, I felt trapped there for five months

It was if I hated everyday being there

BUT I GREW IN MANY WAYS                                                                                                 

What the hell!!!

Still, I don’t like the city of Lima, “but I appreciate it

I am so happy to be back in Medellin Colombia since last Wednesday

After a year of being here

I will sum up everything else by saying

One night in Medellin was worth five months in Lima

No comments: