Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Love Can Conquer All Demons



Kelly Osbourne Opens Up About Her Father's Recovery in 'Cosmopolitan'

"HE'S A REAL MAN."
Kelly Osbourne Cosmopolitan
Kelly Osbourne opens up about her father's most recent bout with addiction, as well as her own sobriety, in the newest issue of Cosmopolitan.
Osbourne says she's proud of her father for admitting he'd fallen off the wagon, and for seeking help.
"I love and respect that he's honest enough to say, 'Yes, I did this. It was my fault,'" she tells the magazine. "He's a real man. Most people would hide, and he doesn't. It doesn't make me love him any less. It took a long time to get to that place, but I understand it now. And my mother does too."
Several tabloids speculated back in April that Ozzy and wife Sharon were getting a divorce. In response, Ozzy admitted that the couple was, in deed, having some problems because of Ozzy's relapse, but that they were working things out.
In the magazine, Kelly talks about the struggles she and her father have faced as addicts:
"He's an addict; I'm an addict. It's going to be one of those things we battle for the rest of our lives. I take the necessary precautions. If you're not happy and healthy, it's not worth any of it. Everyone says sex, drugs, and rock and roll are fun. It ain't fun. It is not something to glorify."
In the magazine, Osbourne also talks about her rumored fiancĂ© Matthew Mosshart, wanting children and her plans for the future: "Happiness and a Golden Globe. What? I'm fabulous. I need a Golden Globe. What is life if you're not going to live it to the fullest? People think this is my 15 minutes. F**k you. I've got an hour."

No comments: