Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Love Justine Bateman, Her Looks Have Really Changed

Justine Bateman Is a College Freshman and Blogging About It

The "Family Ties" star chronicles her life at UCLA.

Justine Bateman was a child star who became a household name with "Family Ties." Now, all she wants is an "A"!
The 47-year-old former actress is a freshman at UCLA, and judging from her blog, she's kicking academic butt. Fifteen minutes of fame? Forget that!
"I was just thinking about 15 minutes and what can you do in 15 minutes and I realized, when I'm in an exam and the time is ticking, I can get from an 'F' to a 'B' in 15 minutes, MoFo," she wrote on herTumblr.
In one post, Bateman mused on the stark differences between her life now and during the height of "Family Ties." She recently watched a clip of herself on "The Arsenio Hall Show," which triggered a nostalgic moment: "Funny to see me in that moment where everything seemed to be so fluid and easy. If you were on a top TV Show at that time, EVERYONE knew you. Everyone. Even though I worked hard at acting and on the show and other projects, it's not really working hard when the wave is just going your way."

No comments: