Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Good Job, But More Work Needed


Rob Kardashian Slims Down, Shows Off Weight Loss

Rob Kardashian poses for photos with fans during his new Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock collection unveiling at Neiman Marcus on May 25, 2013 in Las Vegas -- Getty Premium
Rob Kardashian said he wanted to lose weight following his split from Rita Ora, and he's done it!
In a February episode of "Kourtney & Kim Take Miami," the 26-year-old said, "It's crazy how this whole year, my whole relationship was only negative. All I did was gain f**king 40 pounds and lose so much money."
On Saturday, Rob stepped out looking slimmer at the launch of his new Arthur George by Rob Kardashian sock collection in Las Vegas -- and he says he's not done dropping the pounds.
"I still have to lose like 40 to 50 pounds believe it or not," Rob told Us Weekly. "Six months I should be there."
In addition to daily workouts with brother-in-law Lamar Odom's trainer, Rob is also trying to not indulge in the ways of Sin City.
"I'm not really drinking out here in Vegas -- I've been here since Wednesday and I leave Monday -- that's way too long," he told the mag. "But I'm trying to get in a healthy direction."
Kim Kardashian's younger brother previously told People that he's hoping to weigh 200 lbs. by the Fourth of July.
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments: