Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Out In The Open


Wonderwall, Thursday, January 23, 2014, 11:49am (PST)
  • Tori Spelling's husband Dean McDermott has entered rehab, following reports of his rumored infidelity on his wife of seven years.
    "I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," McDermott tellsPeople. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."
    In December, Us Weekly reported that McDermott, 47, cheated on Spelling with a 28-year-old named Emily Goodhand while he was promoting his gig as host of "Chopped Canada" in Toronto. The couple has not commented on the report.
    Spelling, 40, and McDermott have four children together: Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 1.
    "Their priority right now is their children," a source tells People.
    But whether Spelling will stay with McDemott is reportedly up in the air.
    "She could stay with him or not. God only knows," a friend of Spelling told People earlier this month.
    RELATED ON WONDERWALL:

No comments: