Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

When Will Coulter Retreat ?



Glenn Beck Cops to Making Many Mistakes at Fox News; Playing Role in ‘Tearing The Country Apart’

The Wrap 
Conservative impresario Glenn Beck told host Megyn Kelly during Wednesday night’s edition of Fox News’ The Kelly File, that he had some regrets looking back at his tenure with the news network.
Kelly asked Beck to reflect on his Fox News show which lasted from January 2009 to June 2011. “When you — when you think back on your time here, how do you remember it now?”
“I remember it as an awful lot of fun, and that I made an awful lot of mistakes, and I wish I could go back and be more uniting in my language,” Beck lamented. “Because I think I played a role unfortunately in helping tear the country apart. And it’s not who we are. I didn’t realize how really fragile the people were. I thought we were kind of a little more in it together. And now I look back and I realize if we could have talked about the uniting principles a little more, instead of just the problems, I think I would look back on it a little more fondly. But that’s only my role.”
During an appearance on Fox and Friends in 2009, Beck famously called President Obama a “racist” saying he had “a deep-seated hatred for white people or the white culture.”
Watch Beck’s admission below:

No comments: