Pages

Monday, January 27, 2014

Tori and Dean

Just watched for ten minutes an episode of Tori (Spelling) and Dean. We have read and/or heard about their troubles. Dean is in rehab now. They have four children. I believe in my heart that Tori is a good mother and givies them the time and care that they need. While Dean was off somewhere, allegedly having an affair.

Why wait till you have four kids, and then become so self centered; leave the relationship and kids lacking for a father and mate?

Issh!!!


Tori Spelling's Husband, Dean McDermott, Is in Rehab

01/23/2014 at 01:45 PM EST
Tori Spelling's Husband, Dean McDermott, Is in Rehab
Dean McDermott and Tori Spelling (inset)
JOHN M. HELLER/GETTY; INSET: SPLASH NEWS ONLINE
Tori Spelling
Subscribe for instant access to PEOPLE
Tori Spelling's husband, Dean McDermott, who's been the subject of cheating rumorssince the holidays, has entered rehab. 

"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he tells PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues. I am grateful to be getting the help I need so I can become the husband and father my family deserves."

Sources tell PEOPLE that McDermott, 47, is receiving intense treatment but is allowed to leave to visit his and Spelling's four children – Liam, 6½, Stella, 5½, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 15 months – at their house. "Their priority right now is their children," a source says. 

Earlier this month, a friend of Spelling's told PEOPLE that the actress, author and reality star, 40, was "devastated" and "much more heartbroken than anyone realized" about the situation with McDermott. 

Keep up with Tori Spelling in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

No comments: