Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

I Almost Could Love An Animal Better Than A Human....




  • 1 of 4
Heibao pulls on Jiang Yutao's bag (© EuroPics[CEN])

Soldier's end-of-tour farewell to his K-9 dog will break your heart

4 hrs ago
It's a bittersweet moment when a soldier musters out and leaves a barracks buddy behind to finish out his tour of duty. But when that buddy is a devoted dog that's been more than just a good soldier, parting is just plain sorrow for both man and dog. Jiang Yutao and K-9 dog Heibao trained and served together for two years in the Chinese People's Armed Police, and Jiang called the Kumming wolfdog "the baby son I never had." But the officer's stint in the service ended with a passing-out parade, and Heibao wasn't ready to say goodbye -- tugging on Jiang's pack as he tried to leave, toting it to the gate and fetching a hat that blew off his partner's head. "I wish I could take him with me," Jiang said. "But he's still in the army and I'm not." Sure you don't want to re-up, soldier? [Source]
See today's most shared stories on Facebook.

No comments: