Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Toni Braxton charges kids rent

She looks a little crazy around the eyes, but good move to teach children responsibility.
I don't know about the "rent idea" (???)




'Family Values' star ready to start training her kids for the real world

By MSN TV 3 hours ago
Toni Braxton/WENNWENN

Singer-turned-realit​y TV regular Toni Braxton charges her young sons rent to help them learn how to budget for their future. The "Braxton Family Values" star reveals she's already started training her kids for the real world by taking a minimal fee from Denim, 11, and 9-year-old Diezel's weekly allowance.


But even that's too much for her boys. She explains, "I charge them rent. I give them allowance. Denim gets $15. Diezel gets $10 a week. They have to take out the trash, do all these things, but I make them pay me rent. Diezel pays $1, Denim pays $1.50. I swear to god, Diezel pays a 50 cents for utilities. Denim pays 25 cents for utilities, for cable ... I charge them! So they give me, like, $3 a week out of their allowance. I told them one day you'll have to pay rent, so I'm helping you. They get upset, '$3 a week mom? $3?!'"

No comments: