Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Feeling Inspired

Today, I am feeling inspired. I asked my rental agent, a very nice young lady who appears to contemplate life, "have you ever felt inspired/". She responded very quickly, "yes".

Inspiration is that special amorphous sentiment or feeling that comes over your existence and/or being that lifts you to another space in knowledge, wisdom and understanding. In fact, It is more than that !! Inspiration is ineffable. I am good with words, but I cannot capture its meaning well enough to convey it to another person. It is truly a unique and wonderful and personal experience. Everyone should be inspired, at least, once in his or her life.

My inspiration, today, did not have me to produce or to manifest some material object as a result of my inspiration, but it did permit me to share the essence of my inspiration with those that I met and conversed with, today. What a blessing!

Donnell

No comments: