Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Kris Jenner ripped in late husband's journal

I don't usually comment on celebrities because they already get enough media attention. However, the media puts the Kardashians in our faces every day. Ghee whiz my nanny, haha. Whenever, I look at her picture, I feel that some of the stuff that she has done is true. This article is more revealing about her character



Kris Jenner ripped in late husband's journal


Keeping Up With The Kardashians matriarch Kris Jenner has been dealt a savage blow from beyond the grave - her late husband's journal entries have come back to haunt her. Robert Kardashian's widow Ellen has released extracts from the dead lawyer's personal diary to In Touch magazine and there are some entries from the winter of 1989 that make for interesting reading. At the time his then-wife Kris was allegedly dating soccer player Todd Waterman, and Robert claims she left her kids - all under the age of 11 - for days at a time to romance the sportsman. He wrote, "She doesn’t leave a number in case of emergency. She doesn’t care! She left (the) kids and s**ewed all night!" He added, "Kris couldn’t get her act together" (to spend Christmas with her children). I was home alone with 4 kids." Ellen Kardashian has confirmed the authenticity of the journals, telling In Touch, "These are authentic handwritten journals I have shared, that my late husband Robert Kardashian so carefully wrote during 1989 and 1990 at a most trying and touching time of his life. They are my personal possessions and he left them to me on his passing." Kris Jenner has yet to comment on the released diary.

No comments: