Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bring the Jobs Back to America and Stop Outsourcing


I am so angry about jobs in America. The real problem is the outsourced jobs to India and other parts of the world. Bring those jobs back to America and our unemployment rate may drop to under 5%. I have a Western Union and Walmart debit card. The customer service representatives are in India. Another problem is that often I don't understand a word that they are saying. The accent is too thick and they talk too fast. I always have to tell them to speak clearly and distinctly. There is something wrong with my money on the card. SO I DEFINITELY NEED TO UNDERSTAND.

These jobs are outsourced because Walmart and Western Union can pay less than they would have to pay an American citizen who would love to have this middle class job. Who are the Republicans fooling when they say that they are not supporting large and wealthy corporations at the expense of Americans? I would love to have a job like that.

To further the lying and hypocrisy, they blame President Obama for not doing enough to boost our economy. It is a joke, lie and disdain for a Black America President and fulfilling their promise not to work with him. And you tell me that it is not an issue with race?

BRING THE JOBS BACK TO AMERICA, PLEASE

No comments: