Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Google Plus Doesn't Let Me Post...

all of my comments. There are distinct times when my comments are stopped from being shared. It's as if someone is reading as I type. It is usually a sharp critique, yet very true !! Too strange not to be true

So, the article about Obama's commutation, I shared that many persons and social groups suffer differently in the justice system and receive stiffer sentences than others for the same crime that others commit


So, the article, "I love Mexican fathers", I commented that I live in New Mexico from Phoenix where there are many Mexicans. Fathers are in the supermarkets and shopping centers with their children, loving and caring. The moral majority are always preaching family values. Why not point out that Mexican families are the embodiment of this ideal?

No comments: