Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

'I am a mom with a gun': Why I'll teach my girls to shoot

America Must Be A Terrible Place to Live and I am American


Jennifer Galle, Mommy Blogger, NRA Member: Mom w/ gun teaching her girls to shoot

Friday, May 3, 2013 10:18
0
Have at it:
jjennifer-gall
My name is Mommy. At least 95 percent of the time it is — other times, Im lucky if my rambunctious preschooler isnt calling me by my first, middle and last name, like I do to her when shes on the hot seat.
Im a stay-at-home wife and mom to two little girls, age 4 years old and 6 months. And while I’m like many other moms across America, there is one little twist in my daily routine that may set me apart. When I go to the grocery store, I grab my car keys, my purse and I put on my holster. Yes, I am a mom with a gun. Or possibly more than a few guns. But Ill never tell.
So was my mom. And someday, my daughters may be too. Teaching them to handle guns responsibly is part of my way to help them stay safe and protect themselves.
via I am a mom with a gun: Why Ill teach my girls to shoot – TODAY.com.
The post Jennifer Galle, Mommy Blogger, NRA Member: Mom w/ gun teaching her girls to shootappeared first on Riehl World News.

No comments: